If you want to speak, eat and laugh light-heartedly, you have to be able to rely on your teeth. It’s not just easier to smile with nice teeth; attractive as well as properly functioning teeth give you a sense of confidence and enjoyment of life in every situation.
Implantology provides a flexible and gentle solution to tooth loss in nearly any situation. It has become the optimal method of treatment for restoring confidence whilst eating and chewing as well as an attractive appearance. Implant-borne teeth feel like the patient’s own teeth. They feel natural, are firmly in place and fit harmoniously into their surroundings. Implants are made of titanium or zirconium oxide and imitate nature by acting as artificial roots to which new teeth are attached. Most of the implants we use are made of pure titanium, a material that is accepted readily by the human body. They are inserted (implanted) surgically in a toothless part of the jaw. Following the individual healing period, the replacement teeth (crowns, bridges, dentures) are fixed to them. Dental implants are about the same size as a natural tooth root. Even after loss of all the teeth, implants allow an esthetic fixed restoration. They give a natural appearance and a feeling of confidence when speaking, eating and laughing.
Dental implants are the most natural replacement for lost teeth. It is nearly impossible to distinguish implant-borne teeth from real teeth.
- Specialist center
- Training center as part of the "Master of Oral Medicine in Implantology" course
- Wide range of treatments from simple to complex
- Solutions even for complex cases
- Center designed in accordance with the latest hygiene, logistics and operational guidelines demanded for approval of centers by the Medical Council for “Ambulant surgery”
- Individual counseling and treatment
- Ultramodern computer diagnostic technology (digital volume tomography) is available in the Center
- Use of the latest treatments (e.g. cell transplantation to augment the jaw, computer-assisted implant planning and insertion)
- Close discussion and cooperation with referring dentists
- Documented research competence in implant research and close links with university implant research allowing rapid translation of the latest knowledge for treatment of patients